I could have blogged about our 7th baby, but didn't.
Or how it made me cry seeing our baby like this at 4 days old, even though I knew he'd be fine.
Or about this fun birthday cake I made Laken.
Maybe about this awesome picture Laken took of Coen!
How bout this adorable picture of our oldest Drake and our youngest Beck.
My 42nd birthday bash. Helping me out was Innis, Coen, and Beck.
And finally I could of posted about this awesome picture of the kids when I said it may be the last Halloween we are all together. Assuming Drake may be going somewhere after he graduates. And how thrilled Drake and Aidan were to be apart of such a special moment.
Well hopefully I won't miss anymore chances to blog about all the good times in our life and all the new things I'm trying to do at this point in my life.



No comments:
Post a Comment